Accounting and finance in the 21st century
The aim of this project is to develop a set of studies that address themes associated on the one hand with regulatory changes and digital transformation in Accounting and Finance and on the other hand to Strategic management accounting, namely Lean Management and strategic management.
Specifically, this project intends to:
- Study the impact of accounting and auditing regulatory changes on companies: internally and in the markets
- Explain the motivations of accounting professionals for the adoption of APR and its impacts on accounting practices.
- Evaluate the impact of the adoption of Lean methodology in different sectors and compare it with the adoption of traditional methods.
Sustainable Development Goals
4. Quality Education
8. Decent Work and Economic Growth
9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
12. Responsible Production and Consumption