Licence, Master professionnels en formation ouverte et à distance pour le développement du tourisme
ERASMUS + LMPT n°573897-EPP-1-2016-BG-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
The project responds to the urgent need to develop sustainable tourism in CHINA, KYRGHYZSTAN and VIETNAM. Despite the global slowdown in economic activity, tourism remains a sector with sustained growth, contributing to the diversification of national economies with the continued emergence of new destinations.
This is particularly the case for the three partner countries targeted by the project. In this context, they have programs to be able to regulate the impact of this development with a view to social and environmental sustainability. These new orientations are part of the United Nations World Tourism Organization's "Sustainable Tourism" program, in which the three countries adhere, and more specifically in its Asia Pacific component: "Reconciling the preservation of economic activity and respect for the" environment ".
These new strategic orientations require human resources that practically do not exist in the tourism sector. The needs analysis carried out by the universities of the three partner countries has led to the emergence of convergent problems and highlighted a lack of qualifications for the management of organizations and the design and implementation of sustainable tourism projects.
The project must therefore help to circumvent the negative effects of mass tourism by mobilizing training engineering to operationalize the actions needed to develop sustainable tourism.
Objectives of the Project:
- Promoting the reform and modernization of higher education in partner countries;
- Improving the quality and relevance of higher education in partner countries;
- Encouraging of the human resources development;
- Improvement of the higher education institutions and research institutes network between Partner Countries and EU Member Countries;
- Modernization of the identified priority academic disciplines of curricula by partner countries, through the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS), the three-cycle system (BA-MA-PhD) and the diploma recognition;
- To compensate for the lack of qualification for the management of organizations and the design and development of projects in Sustainable Tourism, improving the employability of students and improving the executives ;of companies
- To support a profound change in professional practices through the deployment of a complete modular system covering all the needs of initial and continuing training in sustainable tourism trades and accessible in FOAD from digital resources;
- To professionalize educational programs in the field of sustainable tourism in line with the Bologna process and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and relocate them partly to a company;
- To create 2 new courses accessible in FOAD for the development of sustainable tourism: a Professional bachelor in "Management of sustainable tourism establishments" and a professional Master in "Sustainable tourism development strategy";
- ?? train 20 university teachers in the EU;
- To train on these new courses in face-to-face or remotely in each of the countries on almost 270 students;
- To create a center of excellence in each country, resource center, support of the new offer and consultancy and expertise in sustainable tourism.
- To create a modular system of FTLV, transversal to sustainable tourism, accessible in FOAD from digital teaching resources and train 50 professionals per country.
More info [+]